She's a dick, basically. Here and now I vow to take away her power and believe in my own. I must be onto something in life because I have the most wonderful people around me and they have good taste, right? And that's another thing, I've always relied on the validation of other people and although that's natural, I have to be able to give myself the thumbs up too.
So here they are, the things I wish to change. I'll even sign this off and look back on it in a few months' time. From today I will:
- Stop with the self-deprecation and accept that I am good at things and am a bountiful healthy woman
- I will try not to get angry at other people - their ignorance or rudeness says things about them and not me
- I will set time aside to work on my self-development (and complete my copywriting qualification)
- I will not fill the void with stuff - and work on the clutter around me
- I will see friends and family - nothing else matters